Saturday, January 9, 2010

Logan Mack- The Interview

Logan has really been enjoying sports lately and has had lots of fun watching football games. He had been running and tackling (in the same directions mind you) as the players on TV, but tonight he suprised me when he walked up with his microphone and told me he was a football player and wanted me to interview him. :) I did as he asked except my questions were not really related to the game. Logan even let me know that he was done and that he needed to get back to playing. I love this little boy and his imagination. I did ask him what was his favorite color twice because I was curious if he would change it. So far he seems to have a different favorite color each day :) Also later on I told Logan to go interview Andrew. His question for him was "What is your favorite recipe?" Silly boy :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

HOW CUTE! I have shared this story with Jonathan and with a friend at church. Funny boy! You are so cute. I love you.
Auntie Am