Saturday, March 20, 2010

Our Getaway


Billy and I enjoyed a few days together over spring break. Just the two of us. While we enjoyed some alone time, Andrew and Logan enjoyed having fun with GeeGee and Grandpawpaw. Our getaway destination was to San Antonio. The weather was great. We enjoyed walking the riverwalk and San Antonio streets hand in hand with no diaper bags or little bodies to worry about (I even decided to leave my purse behind to enjoy the full effect of no bags), sleeping in, eating at nice restaurants and actually tasting the food :), getting a massage at one of the salons, visiting the Alamo and enjoying some couch time to just sit and watch TV. Thank you Mom and LeeRoy for keeping our boys. It was nice to know they were in good hands.
Billy and I enjoying a nice meal together,
Not the best quality picture with Billy's phone but remember I carried nothing :)



We did attempt to get one picture with our camera in the hotel to document the event :)


Billy and I in front of the Alamo. We did do some looking around, but due to long lines of Spring breakers opted not to do everything. The weather was beautiful. Later on this night we ate at one of the Mexican food restaurants on the Riverwalk. We were seated right on the water. It was nice to eat and enjoy the sites.

We both came home ready to see our boys, but also ready to go again.
Thank you Billy for going on this trip with me. I enjoyed every minute and look forward to when we get away again. I love you!

1 comment:

Amber said...

What a good looking pair! I am glad you were able to get away.