Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Beautiful Day


The weather was beautiful today. After a walk around the block or should I say run for Logan and a waddle trying to keep up for me :) we enjoyed playing in the backyard.

Logan loves to play in his house and make me things. He asks me what I want and then he makes it for me. Above he is washing/playing in the sink water. The nurse and germ knowledge in me was a little concerned because the water was left over rain water from last week but I guess a few bacteria in stagnant water can't hurt :)

My cute little waiter :)



Logan talking on the phone. It is so much fun to listen to his pretend conversation and sometimes scary because at times he sounds just like me. I better watch what I say :)



After some swinging in the swing Logan enjoyed playing baseball.



I just love that cute little grin.



After the game we had "real" lunch together outside.



My cute little lunch date!


1 comment:

Amber said...

Looks like a lot of fun. What a fun mommy!