Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Billy


Billy turned 30 today! Billy requested Brownies instead of cake. Logan enjoyed helping me make "the cake". Logan's gift to Billy was a chocolate cake. We all know Logan's love for chocolate so in Logan's eyes this was the perfect gift. While we were making the cake Logan kept saying the cake was for his birthday. I kept reminding him it was Daddy's birthday however I told him that Daddy was going to share the cake with him. He some how got in his mind that they were sharing birthdays and begin saying the cake was for both Daddy and Logan. Above is Billy and his boys. I took many snaps to try to get the perfect one. Not sure I accomplished my goal but each has it's own perfect part that I just could not pick one to post. I love how Andrew's is tongue out and has a sweet grin behind it while Logan is pushing his head or maybe just giving his head a gentle touch :)


Sweet grin by Logan. Interested in the cake by Andrew. Wondering how many pictures I am going to take by Billy :)


Yay! Finally a cute grin from Andrew. Oh no! Logan is now more interested in the show on the TV. Billy still smiling :)


Hurry snap it everyone is looking! Yay go it!


The birthday boys grinning during the solo of "Happy Birthday" by Mommy. ( I am sure Andrew was singing in his head)


Blowing out the candles!


Our family!
Turned out pretty good I think. Especially for using the timer and this was the first and only try.

Billy, I am so proud and blessed to have you in my life. I look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you! I love you! Always and forever, Stephanie

No comments: