Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Logan


Wow THREE years old. I cannot believe it. Logan is such a blessing and a gift from God. He keeps us entertained: laughing, questioning, loving, hugging, kissing, singing, dancing, coughing, playing, riding, eating, sleeping (most of the time :) ), listening to music, mowing, vacuuming, conducting, performing, pretending, asking, sharing, napping, sweeping, reading, spelling, sounding out words, writing, coloring, smiling, remembering, memorizing. minding, not minding, swimming, building, helping. running, sweating, climbing, jumping. Logan is so smart. He amazes me daily on what he knows. He is a wonderful big brother and can do no wrong is Andrew's eyes. He definitely is our time clock and keeps us all in check. He still wakes up with a smile and is ready for the day. I a so proud of you Logan and am honored to be your Mommy.

Logan's request for his birthday was Chocolate Cake! This boy loves dessert and especially chocolate.


I was taking Andrew's chair picture and Logan wanted to join in. So I made him a sign and started snapping. Despite no shorts I love it and hopefully will start a yearly tradition with Logan. :) (Logan loves to not wear pants/shorts. He is so funny the minute we are home from being out he wants his shoes, socks and pants off. I am glad he is comfortable at home but I am sure we will have to modify this one day :) )


Cute boy in his boots from Grandma.


We celebrated Logan birthday this year while we were at Port Aransas. Luke enjoyed watching Logan open his gifts.



Fire! (The tongue helps put the fire out don't you know?)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Logan! I love you!