Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Logan's First Day of Preschool




Logan had a great first day of preschool. He was so excited to go to "play school". His mommy however was not as excited. Despite my mixed feelings, I did good and shed only a few tears. Logan just can't be old enough to go to preschool. I know it is not real school but it just means he is getting closer to it. On the other side I was so excited for him to make friends and interacts with other children his own age. Billy, Andrew and I walked Logan up to the building. Logan walked right in like he owned the place and never looked back. We told him bye and he quickly waved and that was it. I was sad yet so proud of him. As we were walking back to the car I saw a mother holding a crying child. I thought to myself I was so glad that was not me. That would be much harder for sure. I was waiting for him when he came down the stairs to go home. He had a big smile on his face and said "Hey! Where's Daddy? I want to tell him how much fun I had" We did not get too much info about the day from him except that he really liked it and was ready to go back. Music to my ears :)

No comments: