Monday, January 12, 2009

Picture Post


The joys of trying to blog with two boys :)


We were playing with the camera today and I thought I was just taking a picture of Logan and myself. Andrew slipped in :)
I love my boys!


My two boys rocking


Logan loves to help Andrew with his paci when he loses it. He is pretty gentle for the most part :)


Before bed each night Logan gives "kiss, hug and a love you" Andrew is not left out!


Andrew is awake most of the mornings and wants to be held. This has been a lifesaver especially with potty training in full swing for Logan (that will be a whole other post) Andrew loves just hanging out with Mommy. :)


Beautiful sleeping baby. I have a picture just like this of Logan. Maybe I will post it later. The two pictures are very similar.


Andrew likes tummy time and has already turned his head from side to side. Tummy time usually ends with him asleep. He takes very long afternoon naps like this.


I love these feet!


Our prince Andrew!

Sweet brothers


Superman


Trying out our new double jogging stroller

Our Andrew

1 comment:

Amber said...

Andrew is getting so big! I love those cheeks. Adorable. I like the blogging picture of the three of you. Looks like mission accomplished, despite setbacks. :) I REALLY need to see you all SOON!