Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Picture Overload :)

Ahhhh......our Mommy likes to take a lot of pictures!


Logan holding Andrew. Logan wanted to smile with his eyes closed :)


Sweet brothers. Logan is always saying "let me see my brother"

Sweet grin


Andrew slept great in the hotel. He slept 7 hours straight!! However when we got back home he went back to only 4-5 hours. I guess there is some truth to needing to get a hotel room to get some sleep ;)


Andrew's corner of the hotel. He loves to listen to his classical music played by the star in the corner of his bed. We took that everywhere we went.


Logan enjoying his "special bed" at the "hoteellll" (said with a very country accent by Logan)


Andrew does not like to sleep on his back. I have found that if I tilt him to his side in his swing or in his carseat he does much better. This trick along with playing his music box made our car ride to Austin a lot easier.

Logan and Mommy have had lots of fun coloring. Logan loves to color trains. He does very well coloring. See the green tracks below his arm. That is Logan staying in the lines :)


See our collection hanging on the bar for Daddy to see when he got home.


Andrew has really gotten mobile in his bed. I have found him multiple times in a different spot then where I left him.

Daddy and Logan playing trains. Logan loves his trains and is constantly asking
"Will you play trains with me?"


Where is Andrew? He was fussing in the boppy while I was trying to get ready so I just flipped him over and he was happy. (I was cold the night before so my bed was full of blankets :) ) He is so content on his tummy with his paci.

Logan enjoying bouncing outside.

Logan having fun running outside.


Andrew loves to kick and smile in his bouncer.


Logan had fun playing with Andrew while he was in the bouncer.

Sweet grin and chubby cheeks!


Tired after church. Still loves to sleep on his tummy.

Andrew has started enjoying being on his back and playing


Andrew loves this music box. He has such a strong neck.

No comments: