Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Weekend

Easter weekend Billy was gone on a youth retreat. My mom and step-dad came to visit and help out with the boys. We also got the pleasure of taking care of Luke my nephew while my sister, Amber and her husband Jonathan got some much deserved alone time. Here are some pictures from the weekend. They are not in order, but hopefully you can get an idea of the fun we had. Also Sunday was a little crazy so I am sad to say I did not get any pictures of the boys in their church attire. Just image 3 cute little boys all in navy pants and white polos smiling their sweet little smiles. They were very cute :)

Above is Luke and Logan racing. After the chocolate (explained further down) we took the boys outside to get some energy out. They loved racing.


Luke trying out the worm


Logan stopping to give Mommy a smile during the race.


Luke was ready to go


They had so much fun and even traded "vehicles" without a fuss.


Andrew enjoying his bouncer outside

Luke and Logan


GeeGee bought Chocolate bunnies for the boys for Easter. They loved them. Luke's eyes were so big and I think he would have ate the whole thing in 5 bites if we would have let him. (don't worry Amber and Jonathan we only allowed him to eat some of the bunny not all :)) Logan was just as excited. He LOVES chocolate. He too was restricted on eating the whole thing.
GeeGee and Logan decided they needed some ice cream to wash down the chocolate bunny. Mommy after some hesitation gave the okay. Hey it's not all the time we get to celebrate!


Logan's snack: chocolate bunny and vanilla ice cream. YUMMY!


We went swimming at the rec center. I did not get too many pictures since safety was more important than pictures. :) Above is Luke enjoying the water. At first he was not happy and did not like being in the pool but after a moment he warmed up and loved it. He loved putting his face in the water and going down the slide. He wanted to go down the slide over and over. Below are a few of the first photos I took. I was trying to capture the event before I got wet. However I hated that Luke was crying so I had Grandpa snap the above picture to prove Luke did enjoy it. Logan once again loved the water and even did the slide all by himself (climbing up,sliding,landing and back to the climbing) Such a big boy.




While Billy was gone Luke got to share a room with me. He was a great roommate. He looked so sweet I just had to get a picture.


Logan bouncing


Luke enjoyed taking his turn bouncing.


Luke was so cute. He would bounce and jump at the same time as Logan.


I helped Luke take his turn to bat


GeeGee, Luke and Logan enjoying kicking the balls


Andrew enjoying Grandpa's lap outside. It will not be long (too soon I'm afraid) before Andrew is running around too.

Logan "helping" Luke out the door.


Don't worry Luke did hold his own with Logan's "helping" and had lots of fun opening and shutting the door. Cute boy!


Grandpa getting in on the ball fun


We enjoyed the beautiful weather on Friday. The boys loved playing outside.


GeeGee and Logan enjoying a game of Memory while Andrew watched.


I thought I would include a few videos I took of Luke for Amber and Jonathan to enjoy. Thanks again for letting him come. I love my Luke!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I like the pictures and videos. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Looks like Luke had lots of fun. (We did too!) Thanks again.