Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Quotes from Logan **updated**

This morning after pulling on my arm to help me out of bed and after I did not budge he said "Mommy I can't help you. Your brake is on"

L: What's that noise outside?
S: It's the trash truck?
L: What are they doing?
S: They are taking our trash.
L: Why are they taking our trash?
S: Because it stinks.
L: Why does it stink?
S: Because it has Andrew's and Luke's diapers in them.
L: Oh
Later when Billy came home
L: The trash stinks because Andrew and Luke poop.


After watching Billy kill a fly and flush it down the toilet Logan informed Billy "That bug is going to see his parents"

B: Why are you picking up your toys?
L: Because my people are come
(This was said before GeeGee and Grandpa arrived this past weekend)

This evening after a series of why questions for Billy while he was trying to get out the door to go to his elders meeting Logan informed me:
L: Daddy is going to work to talk.

**updated** I thought of a few more

A few months ago I was upset and crying. Thinking my crying might make Logan upset I was prepared to let him know Mommy was okay. Boy was I wrong. Here's how our conversation went

L: What's on your face?
S: It's tears. Mommy is okay. I am just sad.
L: Oh. Well wipe it off. And what's on your eyes. Wipe that off too. (said very matter of fact and rough)

So much for any sympathy from Logan.

To prove that Logan is sweet though and nice to his Mommy this morning he came into the bathroom while I was bathing Andrew. After touching my very dirty hair that was in a ponytail not looking good at all. He proceeded to touch my hair and say "Mommy your hair looks nice" Nothing like a compliment from my little man to make my morning.

S: I'm sleepy
L: You can't be sleepy the sun is up. We only sleep when the moon is up and the sun is down.

1 comment:

Amber said...

These are great! Keep them coming.