Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Slipping and Sliding into Summer


The summer heat has definitely hit Houston. After working hard mowing the yard Billy and Logan needed to cool off. (yes Logan was right behind Billy all the way with his mower working hard) What better way than to try out the slip and slide Billy bought on clearance last year. :) Logan had so much fun in the water. He was not able to do much sliding on his own, but with Billy's help had lots of fun trying :). Above Logan is so excited to get to try it out.


Logan ready to slip and slide


The push method worked well too.


Billy and Logan just enjoying being cool in the water


Billy showing Logan how to do it


"Daddy it's your turn"


Loving the water


Daddy in action


Logan sliding in with a splash


This is just a random picture I took yesterday while we were outside playing. It was so nice to get back outside and play. Yea we are all well again! I was trying to teach Logan how to stop the ball with his feet and not his hands. It was too funny he walked over to the car put the ball with his hands by the wheel and then put his foot on the ball. Not really what I wanted but hey he was using his surrounding to his advantage and knew the wheel would help him keep the ball still and the car would help him balance. What a smart and funny boy! And cute too!



When I came out to watch and get a little wet myself Logan had to show me how to do it. I love his comment in the end :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Looks like lots of fun! I think this last video is Luke's all time favorite. I wish I had a video of him watching it!