Friday, July 17, 2009

Mmmm.....Mmmm....Good!

We have one more day until Daddy gets home so I decided we needed an activity that would help the afternoon pass quicker. You see nap time for Logan has not been happening the last couple of days even after much persuasion. So today I declared it a no nap day for Logan and decided we would make cookies from scratch instead. Logan was very excited (no nap+ eating cookies = happy boy) Above Logan is all smiles. He helped me measure, pour, stir and even cracked the egg all by himself. I tried to get him to taste the sugar/butter part of the batter but he refused. However to my horror he had no hesitation after cracking the egg to lick his fingers and to tell me how good it tastes. All I could think is "Oh no we do not need Salmonella". ( I know it is hard to get the nurse out of me)


Even though I cringed a little inside, I convinced (yes I did say convinced) Logan to lick the spoon. Poor Andrew was tired of just watching and was ready to join in the fun.

Logan loved it of course and even was caught licking the counter to get some he had dropped. (more germs yay!!)


So proud to see the cookies he made.


Finally! Mmmm.....so good. We both ate way too many cookies!

1 comment:

Amber said...

YUMMY! What a fun mommy!