Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fire Safety....and Bragging :)


I was so proud of Logan today. Andrew and I went to his school this morning. Today Firefighter Steven came to talk to the kids about Fire Safety. Above is Logan walking out to the parking lot to see the fire truck and listen to Firefighter Steven. He was so cute and well behaved. I was afraid he may act up or not mind his teachers with Mommy and brother there, but he did great. He stayed in line, sat still and listened the whole time. I was so proud. Especially since other kids were crying and wanting their parents, complaining about the bugs and the heat, and crying because they were afraid. Not Logan. He sat there in his jeans sweating and swatted a bug or two, but never made a fuss. I know my difficult times will come, but it was so nice to see him do so well today. :)


My sweet boy sitting so nicely. It melted my heart to see that cute little grin.


Learning about Smoke Detectors. Logan is in the very front in the white shirt listening away.


Firefighter Steven put on all his gear to show the kids not to be afraid. Logan thought he looked silly and laughed. Logan is behind the boy in the blue shirt (Burke-who according to Logan is one of his friends)


Firefighter Steven crawled around to the kids and let them hear how his air tank sounded and taught them to not be afraid. He taught them lots of good things and I was glad I heard and am trying to reinforce them. Above Logan is shaking Firefighter Steven's hand. I was glad he was not afraid.


This is Logan's class (minus a few of the crier) with Firefighter Steven.
There are 12 three year olds in Logan's class.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Auntie Am is so proud of you Logan and Luke keeps saying "I-R TRUCK!!" and " I want to talk to Logan" We love you!